Mutually Agreed Flexiblity Framework

What if I need more annual leave?

You can make a request to ‘buy’ additional annual leave through the trust’s ‘Mutually Agreed Flexibility Framework’ (MAFF). The cost of this is deducted from your pay throughout the year. The guidance and the application form can both be found below.

 If you are a doctor, on medical & dental terms and conditions, then a Quality Impact Assessment (QIA) must also be completed. The form to do this can be found below